Experienced and dedicated technologist specializing in enterprise platform development with a particular focus in startup to enterprise conversions of customized software platforms.
- Twenty years of general programming experience.
- Seventeen years of Internet programming experience.
- Twelve years experience consulting in the general Internet and Web Services fields.
- Ten years of technology leadership experience
- Proven effectiveness across multiple languages, platforms and environments.
- Development, architecture, documentation, and leadership skills.
- Diverse application integration experience, across major vendors and platforms.
- Development experience across all sizes of web presence.
- Java: J2EE, JSP, Struts, Stripes, Spring
- Microsoft: C#, ASP, Visual Basic, VBA, All .NET, Entity Framework, MVC Razor
- Database: SQL-92, Transact SQL, PL-SQL, RDBMS Theory
- Legacy: C/C++, Pascal, Assembly
- Overall operational and business go-to-market technology strategy
- Department Head, Technical Lead and Project Management
- Software Architecture and Design
- Service Oriented Architecture and Development
- Deployment for SAS using Web Technologies.
- Web Services Development
- Client / Server Application Development
- Platform Framework development, implementation and deployment
- Multi-tier Application Development
- Object Oriented Programming / Development
- Three Dimensional Rendering Concepts, Mathematics, and Software Implementation
- Peer-review and mentoring
- Business Policy Documentation and Software Implementation
- Software Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- RDBMS Theory and Implementation
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Pragmatic, Agile and Rapid Application Development Methodologies
Enterprise and Development Software
- Microsoft Enterprise: Internet Information Server, Transaction Server, Biztalk, Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Development: Visual Studio, Visual Database Tools, Enterprise Manager
- Java Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, ATG Dynamo, Jrun, iPlanet, Tomcat, Jboss
- Java Development: Forte, Visual Café, Eclipse
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, mySQL, SQL Navigator, Erwin
- Other Internet: Allaire Homesite, Cold Fusion Studio
- Source Control: Visual Source Safe, CVS, SVN
- General Office: Office 2000, Lotus Notes, Visio
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows
- Content Management Systems: Fatwire Update Engine, Content Server, Teamsite